Followers

Labels

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Universal Mother Mary Come Ride the Wave! Right Now Channeled by Linda Dillon

TSUNAMI OF LOVE


Universal Mother Mary
Come Ride the Wave! Right Now
Channeled by Linda Dillon

Languages




June 2, 2014

Greetings I am Mary – Universal Mother, Mother of Hope, Mother of Change, Mother of Constancy, Mother of Love. Child, do you not believe I can create miracles? If this is your belief then it is time for it to be washed away – it is time for all the lack belief system of humankind to be washed away.I call you to the shore – I call you to the blue wave of my gentle embrace. I call forth the fullness of the Tsunami of Love.

I have ALWAYS ruled the waves, the winds, the air, the light. Gaia is my blessed daughter – together we call you forth into this Tsunami that you may know our Love; that you may know the power of our Love, and in that come to know and surrender to your own power and might. Blessed ones I beckon you now – not next year, not next month but now to come and join with me in the Love. Now is not a time of hesitation – now is a time of outrageous courageous, valor, excitement, commitment, and forward thrust. Now is the time of the anchoring of the higher octave – the renewal of Love and the fulfillment of my plan upon the planet.

If you do not step forward, who does? Who speaks on your behalf; who walks on your behalf; who claims your power of choice? Do not abort this mission. Do not choose to stand back at this juncture of time. There are times to be the sacred observer child but this is not one of them. This is a time of action; of heart-consciousness – of stepping forward into the waves even though you think you may not be able to swim. Beloved ones you are buoyant. Unfurl your wings; unfurl your water wings and come ride the wave with me! Come dance with the water sprites and the Healers of Tralana. Then come and dive deep with the whales and dolphins. Come walk the floor of my ocean with your ancient antipode* self.

Do not fear that you can do this my beloveds – do not allow this ancient fear of doubt to cloud your vision and your heart. I beseech thee – come join with me right now that you like I become the wave, become the Love, become the change. Claim you right – the right that I have given you eons ago – to be in the totality of your being; to be in the totality of what you have chosen. You have come to Gaia at this time to be the re-awakeners; to be the re-patterners, to be the wayshowers, to be free. Now is the time. Shed the shackles of the old and come with me. Come to the shore, to the sacred lonely places, to the vastness of the mountains and the valleys, to the Cities of Light. Come with me to the blue ocean of your sky, and yes even to the places of chaos. Claim your freedom and declare yourself as Love – declare your truth – that you are sons and daughters of my heart and that there is no longer room upon this blessed planet for anything less than Love. We beckon you – not home – but home to Gaia, home to your beloved self, home to Nova Earth.

So you reject my offer – NO!!!!!Can I create miracles – Yes – but how will you know if you chose to not to be present? How can you know the fullness of my Love if you keep the door to your heart closed? I implore you child, open and receive. I await you. Go in peace. Farewell.

* Antipode – This is completely the Mother’s term. I had to look it up! Basically it means opposites. What She is saying is we are the above and below (Universal Law). We can walk on the waves and walk on the floor of the ocean. We can be above in the higher realms and be on Gaia. We can do it all.


Channeled 3:33 am 

June 2, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESOTERIC



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

PRG







Instructions HERE